NGUYEN TIEN TOAN - THE FOUNDER & DIRECTOR
- Born in 23/4/1945 in Ha Bang Village, Dong Xuan District, Phu
- In 1976, Started the first business in trading wasted materials
- In 1982, Kien Tuong was founded
- In 1986 researched and produced wheelchairs and. The first wheelchairs were distributed
to Army Medical Department of Vietnam Ministry of Defense
- In 1990, opened the gas stations
- In 1990, expanded to produce equipments for hospitals
- In 1997, made and improved three-wheel motorcycles to serve the handicaps
- In 2000, researched the making of electric tricycles.
- In 2005, researched Roughrider wheelchair with San Francisco
- In 2009, launched Roughrider wheelchairs to domestic and
- In 2010 : exported to Iraq.
- From 2011: U.S.A Charity and other countries (France, Japan,
German...) buy many finds of wheelchairs to donate underdevelopment countries.
2. The Entrepreneur’s Life, Travelling & Writing
- In 2011, he was appreciated one of
10 typical characters 400 years Phu Yen history.
- He attended to found 2 schools: Phuong Nam high school and Phu
Yen high school. Now, he's the chairman of Phuong Nam high school.
- He served on the Board of Governors of the Sport Association
for the Handicaps of Vietnam from 1995 to 2005.
- He used to be the leader of Vietnam Handicap Sport Delegation at the
international sport events in:
. Japan November 1996
. Thailand October 1997
. Taiwan September 1999
. United States November 1999
. Malaysia April 2000
- Joined the charity organizations for helping disabled children, handicapped,
and poor people nationwide
- Participated many humanity programs of Vietnam Television
- He published four books to write down his strenuous life, his childhood
aspirations since he was born, and when the Kien Tuong brand name was created
to make the humanity products. He did many kind of businesses to get rid of the
poverty of his fatherland where he was born in the starvation 1945.
. Những nẻo đường đi qua – Youth Publishing
. Khát vọng tuổi thơ (Childhood Aspiration) –
Writers Association Publishing House 1999
. Đất lạ (Exotic Land) – Saigon Culture Publishing House 2006
. Xứ sở nụ cười – Literary Publishing House